- BS in Physical Education, Certified Athletic Trainer through NATA, and Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist through NSCA, Certified Russian Kettlebell Instructor (level 1 & 2 RKC), Level 1 CrossFit Trainer.
- Head Athletic Trainer at Freehold High School since 1990, specializing in sports medicine, injury prevention, rehabilitation, and strength and conditioning of over 400 high school athletes.
- Twenty years of experience in the Health and Fitness/Sports Medicine Industries.
- Trainer to athletes and clients of all levels including several NBA players and member of the Gracie Jui Jitsu Team.
- Former Athletic Trainer for New Jersey Shore Cats, USBL Basketball League, under head coach Rick Barry.
- First place in Tactical Strength Challenge, elite division 5/6/2006.
- Contact Mike at Mike@newjerseycrossfit.com
- Holds a BS in Exercise Science, and is a certified Russian Kettlebell Instructor (Level 1 & 2 RKC), and a Level 1 CrossFit Trainer.
- Twelve years of experience working with men and women of all ages and populations, from student athletes to senior citizens.
- Specializes in brief, intense , and safe programs that develop lean muscle, reduce body fat, and increase stamina.
- Has conducted over 20,000 personal training sessions at The Training Room over the last six years.
- Currently competing in adventure racing, and long distance canoe and kayak racing, and has won numerous titles in each of those disciplines.
- Contact Jim at Jim@newjerseycrossfit.com